- About Us »
- Our Partners
- Our Board of Directors »
- Our Funders
- Annual Report »
- Strategic Plan
- Dream Labs »
- Equity as Innovation »
- Our Youth Leadership Council »
- News »
- Day of the Dead: Exhibition sheds light on rituals that honor ancestors
- J. Otis Powell | "Be controversial, push back, resist cliches"
- In Flux on KFAI's Catalyst: Politics & Culture
- A Safe Space for Queer Writers
- July eNewsletter: This Is Our Planet
- We Stand In Solidarity with Native and Indigenous Communities
- Minnesota queer and trans youth showcase artwork at Intermedia
- Up & Out on KFAI's Fresh Fruit
- Karen Kingsley Named Intermedia Arts' Director of Strategy & Operations
- 'Flash' at Intermedia Arts
- Announcing the Recipients of the 2017 Beyond the Pure Fellowships for Writers
- Intermedia Arts Announces the Recipients of the 2017 VERVE Grants for Spoken Word Artists
- Tisidra Jones Named Operations & Policy Director for Intermedia Arts' Creative Leadership Department
- Exploring the Underbelly
- Creative CityMaking: In Search of the New Village
- Queer Voices on KFAI's Fresh Fruit
- Spotlight on Creative CityMaking Minneapolis
- New National Study, Options For Community Arts Training & Support
- The Hip Hop Summer Institute on Morning Blend
- Preview: Queer Voices Season Finale
- Small Theaters Bring 'Social, Cultural, Creative' Vitality to Twin Cities Arts Scene
- Intermedia Arts Announces 2016–17 ‘Inside Out’ Catalyst Series
- In Solidarity: Artists' Letter to the Community
- Eyenga Bokamba Named Executive Director of Intermedia Arts
Intermedia Arts is proud to announce the recipients of our 2010 Creative Community Leadership Institute fellowships. This innovative leadership program matches people who work at the intersection of the arts and community development with the tools and experiences to address the social justice issues affecting our communities. Based on the fundamental belief that the future health of communities demands innovative, cross-sector leadership at every level, Intermedia Arts' Leadership Institute builds a dynamic core of capable leaders and partnerships over an intensive five-month program of hands-on workshops and on-site experiences.
This fall, Intermedia Arts' Creative Community Leadership Institute, led by a core faculty of four highly respected and experienced professionals in the field of community cultural development: William Cleveland, Wendy Morris, Erik Takeshita, and Jun-Li Wang, will provide comprehensive, professional-level training and support for 25 local community-engaged artists and community developers. Our 2010 fellows were selected from a highly competitive pool of more than 75 well-qualified candidates.
The Creative Community Leadership Institute is made possible thanks to the generous support of the Bush Foundation. Intermedia Arts and the Bush Foundation share a mutual commitment to developing and supporting courageous leaders to work with their communities to identify assets and solve tough problems. In the "new normal," the future health of communities demands innovative, cross-sector leadership at every level.
2010 Creative Community Leadership Institute Fellows
John Francis Bueche
Rudy Guglielmo Jr.
Justin Kii Heunemann
Tou SaiKo Lee
Peter Haakon Thompson
Read More About Our Fellows here!