- Staff »
- Employment »
- Volunteer & Internship Opportunities »
- Rentals »
Be a part of our volunteer team! Check out the opportunities below and get in touch with us at: Volunteer@IntermediaArts.org or 612.871.4444. Be sure to let us know if you would like to receive volunteer opportunities each month via email. We can't wait to see you here.
Front Desk Administrative Support
Do you have 4 hours per week or per month you'd like to contribute to an amazing organization dedicated to social change and healthy communities? Are you available weekday mornings or afternoons? This is a great opportunity to add experience to your resume and reference list. Plus, Intermedia Arts is totally fun and loves volunteers!
- Assist in filing paperwork
- Cleaning public spaces
- Front desk support
- Customer service
- Organizing and upkeep of storage spaces
- Occasional web updates
- Data entry
- Assisting with special projects as they come up
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants should enjoy working in an office setting, have exceptional organizing skills, be punctual, efficient, and able to take direction. Some prior understanding of office software for Mac computers preferred, including Excel and Word.
- Learn day to day operations of a community non-profit organization
- Develop your office skills
- Boost your resume and add to your reference list
- Have lots of fun in a casual, fun, knowledgeable work environment
Intermedia Arts is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and strongly encourages people of color to apply.
*ALL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES TAKE PLACE AT INTERMEDIA ARTS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED