JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Do your work here!
We know how important your work is and we know what it takes to do good work in the community. That is why we want to support you in making the world a better place. Here you get to focus on doing just that.
Come get focused, we’ll take care of the rest:
- All day complimentary tea and coffee
- Private office space and workspaces
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Mailing Address & package receiving
- Lobby Lounge
- Rotating Art Gallery
- Cubby & mini-locker storage
- Off-street parking
- Bus and Greenway accessible
- Bike parking available
- Wireless Internet
- Clean and vibrant public spaces
- Printer, faxer, scanner, copier
- Basic office supplies
- Snow removal
- Front desk hospitality and reception
- Conference phone and lines
- 24/7 access
- Heat, electricity, AC, and utilities included
- Summer garden
- Facilities care and maintenance
- Monthly community meals
- Discounted theater & event rentals
- Changemaker Community network promoting your work
Intermedia’s community coworking is a catalyst for individuals, groups, organizations, and businesses working for change in the community. We believe in your power to collaborate, innovate, think big, and act with commitment. That is why we’re creating the safe and open spaces that you need to take risks and thrive while creating cutting-edge work.
Come connect, work, and build your community.
“We always wanted to create a hub so that we would have a place like that to work, but ultimately we never had the time to do it. Intermedia Arts has had the persistence and vision to make it happen. It already feels like it is growing and the energy is wonderful to be around. ~ArtsHub Member Tyson Forbes, of TigerLion Arts
“Intermedia Arts is off the beaten path, but extremely deep. It gives me sanity to work here.” ~ArtsHub Member Tea Rozman-Clark, Executive Director of Green Card Voices