If you are looking for a guide on how to remove China markers from various surfaces, you are in the right place. We know that the grease pencil leaves annoyingly stubborn stains.
Read on to check out the easy methods for cleaning the marker from paper, glass, metal, fabric, and plastic.
Table of Contents
- Ways to Remove China Markers
- Option #1 - Using a Blade For Paper surface
- Option #2 - Using Absorene for paper
- Option #3 - Using a Magic Eraser for glass surface
- Option #4 - Using a Blade & A Soak for Glass surface
- Option #5 - Using Nail Polish Remover for metal surfaces
- Option #6 - Using WD-40
- Option #7 - Using Dish Soap & A Scrubbing Pad for plastics
- Option #8 - Using Rubbing Alcohol
Ways to Remove China Markers
Now that you have learned how to remove China markers, you should have no issue dealing with them. Regardless of whether they are on paper, glass, metal, fabric, and plastic, you can get rid of them using items probably already lying around the house. Give the methods above a try and let us know in the comments which work for you.